Join Congregation Or Ahavah for a day of reflection and transfor- mation at a beautiful retreat center on the Hillsborough River.
Experience the true meaning of the holiest of days – a time to re- turn to your authentic self, a time for second chances….
The Franciscan Center
3010 N. Perry Ave.
Tampa, Florida 33603-5345
When: Tuesday, October 11 and Wednesday October 12, 2016
- 4:00 pm – Preparatory Meditation
- 5:00 pm – Dinner (fish/vegetarian meal)
- 6:00 pm – Kol Nidre and Evening Services
- 8:30 – Qi-gong, Morning Yoga or Meditation
- 9:30 – Services throughout day with rest periods
- 6:40 – Havdallah followed by full Break the Fast Meal
Yom Kippur observance with spiritual integration
- Kol Nidre and Experiential Services
- Meditation and Prayer
- Drumming and Chanting
- Holiday Meal prior to Services and Full Break—Fast
Registration and fees attached
You are Welcome-No Experience Required
Creative Rosh HaShanah Services
Celebrate the gift of a new beginning!
Sunday, 10/02/16 6:00 p. m.
- Dinner and Blessing Seder
Monday, 10/03/16 10:30 p.m.
- Morning Services followed by
- Vegetarian/Dairy pot luck lunch, Greek Salad provided,
- Addresses provided upon registration
Pricing Information can be found by downloading the file below.
For further information, contact Rabbi Debrah Shenefelt at 813.968.7850 or orahavah.org