New Kabbalah Class, Tree of Life – Registration
Mystic Torah Jewish Education for Adults
Kabbalistic Tree of Life: What is it and how can we use it for our growth and for making our world a better place?
Registration Form Tree of Life
Sundays at 10 a.m., 11/06/16, 12/4, 1/22, 2/19, 3/12, 4/16 and party is 5/7
Information about the Class:
- The class meets one time per month for six months from 10 a.m.– noon.
- Each class includes spiritual exercises such as chant and meditation to integrate what we learn.
- Long-distance learning available for those who live too far to attend the monthly meeting.
- Group class schedule will be decided by the participants at the first class.
- Celebration and certificates of completion will be offered at the end of the program.
- Cost of this class is $180.00 for members of Or Ahavah and $198.00 for non-members.
- As with our retreats and other gatherings, the difference between member and non-member fees can be applied to our reasonable dues should you decide to join the congregation.
- Payment by check must accompany your registration form.
- Students may apply for payments plans or for financial aid (see separate form) with your registration form.
- Classes are Recorded and put in a password protected area on our website.
Mail this completed registration form with your check made payable to Or Ahavah to: Barbara Freedland 6629 Thoroughbred Loop Odessa, Fl 33556 or scan the form and email to email@example.com and mail your check to the above address). Or Ahavah is a 501 (c)3 organiztion and your class fee is tax deductible to the greatest extent allowed by law.